In May 2018, the issue of data protection once again came to the fore for all operators of Internet sites, as it was quite hyped up by the media. Data protection is not a new topic, but has always been very important to us. Our website has been consistently designed according to the approach of data economy and the avoidance of unnecessary data collection.
- Access data / server log files
- When visiting a website, your browser sends system-related
information to the server, which can be stored and evaluated by the server. This information includes:
name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, successful
retrieval message, browser type and version, user's operating system, referrer URL (previously visited page),
IP address and the requesting one provider. This behavior is systemic and can not be prevented.
We do not collect, process or use this information for analysis, advertising or other purposes, but only for the purpose of maintaining this service. During normal operation of the site, this information will be deleted after 48 hours at the latest. If there is a justified suspicion of unlawful use due to specific indications (atypical or harmful for the operation of the site), we reserve the right to extend the recording period and to review the log data retrospectively. In this case, a corresponding note will be found on the home page.
- Personal data
- Personal data is information that can be used to determine a person, i.e. information
that can be traced back to a person. These include, but are not limited to, the name, email address or phone
number, and in some courts' opinion, the IP address. You can visit our website without providing personal
information (except access data - see above).
If you make a request to us, we collect and use personal data from you, if this is necessary for these purposes (inventory data). All personal data will only be stored as long as this is necessary for the stated purpose (processing of your request). In this case, tax and commercial retention periods are taken into account. On the instructions of the competent authorities, we must provide information on this inventory data in individual cases, as far as necessary.
- When you visit web pages, cookies are often stored on your computer. A cookie is a small
text file that contains a specific string and uniquely identifies your browser. With the help of cookies, some
websites improve the comfort and quality of the service, for example by saving user settings. Cookies do not
harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
- We would like to point out expressly that the data transmission in the Internet (for example, in the communication by e-mail) has security gaps and can not be completely protected against access by third parties. For this reason, you should use a different means of communication (for example, by post or personal appearance), if the transmission of sensitive personal data is necessary.
- Contradiction advertising emails
- The use of the contact details of my imprint for commercial advertising is expressly undesirable. Excluded from this are partners who are in possession of written consent from us. We hereby oppose any commercial use and disclosure of our data and expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising, such as spam e-mails.
- Information, cancellation, blocking
- You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the data processing. You also have the right to correct, block or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can always contact us at the address given in the imprint.